Surely you must deal with issues such as these on a day-to-day basis:
- Which gases are emitted from my material at the given processing temperatures?
- How does my sample behave under corrosive conditions?
- How can I reduce the cycle time for my process?
- Is my material contaminated with other components?
- How pure is my pharmaceutical sample?
- Why does the varnished plastic part break?
Modern thermoanalytical measurement techniques offer excellent tools for answering such varied questions as these in research and development, quality assurance, failure analysis and process optimization.
Proficient experts in our applications labs (scientists, e.g. physicists, chemists, materials scientists) can help to answer your questions in a personal dialogue. You will be presented with ideal solutions for all issues beginning with conceptual formulation, choice of the optimal measuring method and instrument, and determination of the best-suited measurement parameters, all the way through interpretation of your final data.
Decades of practical experience with measurements and evaluations – partly in collaboration with international experts – have been incorporated into the various NETZSCH applications books:
Take advantage of these rich sources of information as the basis for your day-to-day work; order today literature that is of your interest.
Our applications-oriented Topical Seminars with guest speakers at national and international fairs, symposia and exhibitions are held in high regard.
Please address your special questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org