- Product CategoryDifferential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA)Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA)
- Messmethode DSC DSC
- Messparameter Crystallization enthalpies Crystallization enthalpies Crystallization temperatures Crystallization temperatures Melting enthalpies Melting enthalpies Melting temperatures Melting temperatures Glass transition temperatures Glass transition temperatures Solid-solid transitions Solid-solid transitions Oxidative stability (OIT, OOT) Oxidative stability (OIT, OOT) Cross-linking reactions Cross-linking reactions Polymorphism Polymorphism Phase diagrams Phase diagrams Liquid crystal transitions Liquid crystal transitions Compatibility Compatibility Purity Determination Purity Determination
- Norm ISO 11357 ISO 11357 ASTM E967 ASTM E967 ASTM E968 ASTM E968 ASTM E793 ASTM E793 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3418 ASTM D3418 DIN 51004 DIN 51004 DIN 51007 DIN 51007 DIN 53765 DIN 53765
- Temperature Range von -150 bis 2000
- Heating Rate von 0.001 bis 1000
- Cooling Rate von 0.001 bis 50
- Temperature Accuracy
- CP Measuring Range von 1 bis 5
- Gas Atmosphere inert inert oxidizing oxidizing reducing reducing vacuum vacuum
- Vacuum Tight 10 ^-2 10 ^-2
- Automatic Sample Changer Yes Yes
- Evolved gas analysis QMS QMS FT-IR FT-IR GC-MS GC-MS
- Purpose High Temperature High Temperature
The new DSC 404 F1 Pegasus®, High-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimeter, is designed for the exact determination of specific heat of high-performance materials at high temperatures.
- Determination of thermodynamic properties of ceramics and metallic high-performance materials
- Performance of quantitative enthalpy and cp determinations in a pure gas atmosphere
- Vacuum-tight up to 10-4 mbar for creation of highly pure atmospheres for tests on materials sensitive to oxidation
- Characterization of amorphous metals, shape memory alloys and inorganic glasses
This new DSC F1 Pegasus® stands for highest flexibility, excellent quality and optimal performance.
The DSC 404 F1 Pegasus® comprises a high-capacity heat flux DSC for highly sophisticated application measurements.
The new concept of the DSC 404 F1 Pegasus® allows configuration for up to eight different furnace types, easily interchangeable by the user, for a wide temperature range within -150°C ... 2000°C (please see accessories).
We offer diverse sensors for DSC and DTA measurements, various crucible types as well as a great variety of technical accessories.
The coupling to a FTIR or MS is possible without problems.
An important hardware extension, like the automatic sample changer (ASC) for up to 20 sample and reference crucibles, and software features, such as BeFlat® for an optimized baseline or the optional temperature modulation of the DSC signal (TM-DSC) make the DSC 404 F1 Pegasus® the most versatile DSC system for research & development, quality assurance, failure analysis and process optimization.
The new DSC 404 F1 Pegasus® is the ideal tool for your daily laboratory work.