- Product CategoryThermal Diffusivity & ConductivityThermal Diffusivity & Conductivity
- Messmethode GHP GHP
- Messparameter Thermal conductivity Thermal conductivity
- Norm ASTM C177 ASTM C177 ISO 8302 ISO 8302 DIN EN 12667/12939 DIN EN 12667/12939 ASTM C335 - 05Ae1 ASTM C335 - 05Ae1 ASTM C1363 - 05 ASTM C1363 - 05 ASTM D5470 - 06 ASTM D5470 - 06 ASTM E1530 - 06 ASTM E1530 - 06 ASTM F433 - 02 (2009) ASTM F433 - 02 (2009) DIN EN 13163 DIN EN 13163 ISO 8301 ISO 8301 ISO 8894-1 (EN 993-14) ISO 8894-1 (EN 993-14) ISO 8894-2 (EN 993-15) ISO 8894-2 (EN 993-15) JIS A 1412 JIS A 1412
- Temperature Range von 0 bis 0
- Temperature Accuracy
- Pressure Rang von 0 bis 0
- Gas Atmosphere inert inert oxidizing oxidizing vacuum vacuum
- Gas Tight Yes Yes
- Vacuum Tight 10 ^-4 10 ^-4
- Purpose General General
The GHP 456 Titan® is the ideal tool for researchers and scientists in the field of insulation testing. Based on the well-known, standardized guarded hot plate technique (e.g. ISO 8302, ASTM C177, DIN EN 12939 or DIN EN 12667), the system features unrivalled performance over an unmatched temperature range.
Combining state-of-the-art technology with the highest quality standards, NETZSCH has designed a robust and easy-to-operate instrument, featuring unparalleled reliability and optimum accuracy over a broad temperature range.
Video clip: Very easy to change samples with the GHP 456 Titan®
The NETZSCH GHP 456 Titan® is the new benchmark in Guarded Hot Plate measurements.