- Why does the paint crack off from the substrate?
- Why does the mold get embrittled and break?
- Up to what temperature is the car bumper dimensionally stable?
- Can the curing cycle of the carbon-fiber-reinforced resin be shortened?
- What material performs adequately under thermal load for air and space travel?
- Does the thermal conductivity of the turbine materials suffice to ensure adequate cooling?
These or similar questions can be answered with our modern thermoanalytical measuring techniques. We have the ideal solution for your product development, quality assurance, failure analysis and process optimization.
Find out more about the versatile application possibilities of our thermoanalytical measuring systems, the extensive accessory options we offer and our user-friendly software.
Take advantage of all the information contained in your measurements by employing our Advanced Software Packages.