- Product CategoryDifferential Scanning CalorimetryDifferential Scanning Calorimetry
- Messmethode DSC DSC
- Messparameter Specific heat Specific heat Melting temperatures Melting temperatures Crystallization temperatures Crystallization temperatures Crystallization enthalpies Crystallization enthalpies Melting enthalpies Melting enthalpies Glass transition temperatures Glass transition temperatures Solid-solid transitions Solid-solid transitions Oxidative stability (OIT, OOT) Oxidative stability (OIT, OOT) Cross-linking reactions Cross-linking reactions Polymorphism Polymorphism Phase diagrams Phase diagrams Liquid crystal transitions Liquid crystal transitions Compatibility Compatibility Purity Determination Purity Determination
- Norm ISO 11357 ISO 11357 ASTM E967 ASTM E967 ASTM E968 ASTM E968 ASTM E793 ASTM E793 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3418 ASTM D3418 DIN 51004 DIN 51004 DIN 51007 DIN 51007 DIN 53765 DIN 53765
- Temperature Range von -170 bis 600
- Heating Rate von 0.001 bis 100
- Cooling Rate von 0.001 bis 100
- Temperature Accuracy
- Pressure Rang von 0 bis 0
- Gas Atmosphere inert inert oxidizing oxidizing static static dynamic dynamic
- Automatic Sample Changer Yes Yes
- Evolved gas analysis QMS QMS FT-IR FT-IR
- Purpose General General
The DSC 3500 Sirius unites state-of-the-art technology with high sensitivity in a robust, easy-to-operate measuring system across a temperature range from -170°C to 600°C. The most important characteristics of the DSC 3500 Sirius measuring cell are its silver furnace with long-life heating element and its monolithic DSC sensor featuring high stability and optimal resolution.
For high sample throughput, we recommend that the unit be equipped with an automatic sample changer (ASC) – this accommodates up to 20 samples and references, even of different crucible types.
The design of the DSC 3500 Sirius is tailored to routine tasks in quality control and failure analysis as well as for material characterization of technical textiles, of food products, in packaging, in the polymer and cosmetic industry and for further organic or inorganic materials.