- Product CategoryDilatometryDilatometry
- Messmethode DIL DIL
- Messparameter Thermal Expansion Thermal Expansion Coefficient of thermal expansion Coefficient of thermal expansion Expansivity Expansivity Volumetric expansion Volumetric expansion Density change Density change Sintering temperature Sintering temperature Shrinking steps Shrinking steps Glass transition temperatures Glass transition temperatures Softening points Softening points Phase transitions Phase transitions (Influence of additives) (Influence of additives) (Optimization of firing processes) (Optimization of firing processes) (Rate-controlled sintering) (Rate-controlled sintering) (Kinetic studies) (Kinetic studies)
- Norm ASTM E831 ASTM E831 ASTM D696 ASTM D696 ASTM D3386 ASTM D3386 DIN 51045 DIN 51045 JIS R2207 JIS R2207
- Temperature Range von -180 bis 2000
- Heating Rate von 0.01 bis 50
- Cooling Rate von 0.01 bis 50
- Temperature Accuracy
- Gas Atmosphere inert inert oxidizing oxidizing reducing reducing vacuum vacuum static static dynamic dynamic
- Vacuum Tight 10 ^-4 10 ^-4
- Evolved gas analysis GC-MS GC-MS FT-IR FT-IR
- Purpose Dual, High Temperature Dual, High Temperature horizontal dilatometer horizontal dilatometer
Are higher sample throughput, direct comparison of samples, and online calibration of expansion measurements important requirements for you? With the new dilatometer DIL 402 CD we handle these tasks perfectly with our unique, new instrument concept.
The measuring system employs two high resolution inductive displacement transducers; with its design using low-expansion invar and broad thermostatic control for highest accuracy, reproducibility and long term stability, it is capable of application temperatures up to 2000°C.
The horizontal instrument construction of this dilatometer offers specific advantages, especially for the dual sample arrangement: homogeneous heating of both samples, simple sample insertion, safety during sample decomposition or melting, and effective protection of the measuring system by gas flow. The operation remains simple and safe through exact sample arrangement at the specific sample support in the cutout of the tube sample support, the individual motorized movement and zero setting of both push rods and the easy to move furnace. Various furnace systems, available for the dilatometer, allow optimal adjustment at specific measuring tasks.
The sample temperature measurement is carried out reproducibly with a thermocouple in the center of the sample arrangement.
Routine measurements with high sample throughput and accurate comparison measurements are two further important application fields of this new dual and differential dilatometer.