- Product CategoryDilatometryDilatometry
- Messmethode DIL DIL
- Messparameter Thermal Expansion Thermal Expansion Coefficient of thermal expansion Coefficient of thermal expansion Expansivity Expansivity Volumetric expansion Volumetric expansion Density change Density change Sintering temperature Sintering temperature Shrinking steps Shrinking steps Glass transition temperatures Glass transition temperatures Softening points Softening points Phase transitions Phase transitions (Influence of additives) (Influence of additives) (Optimization of firing processes) (Optimization of firing processes) (Rate-controlled sintering) (Rate-controlled sintering) (Kinetic studies) (Kinetic studies)
- Norm ASTM E831 ASTM E831 ASTM D696 ASTM D696 ASTM D3386 ASTM D3386 DIN 51045 DIN 51045 JIS R2207 JIS R2207
- Temperature Range von 10 bis 1600
- Heating Rate von 0.1 bis 50
- Cooling Rate von 0.1 bis 50
- Temperature Accuracy
- Gas Atmosphere inert: dynamic; oxidizing: static inert: dynamic; oxidizing: static dynamic dynamic
- Evolved gas analysis QMS QMS FT-IR FT-IR
- Purpose General General horizontal dilatometer horizontal dilatometer
The newly developed DIL 402 PC dilatometer combines easy operation, high adaptability to different applications and outstanding performance in one instrument.
The optimized design of the measurement system with inductive transducer offers a high degree of reproducibility even without an external chiller.
The horizontal design of the dilatometer with easy to move furnace makes it simple to place samples into the large recess of the tube-type sample carrier, even with less than ideal sample geometries. A thermocouple in direct proximity to the sample yields reproducible temperature measurement. This also allows use of the c-DTA® Software for calculation of endothermic and exothermic effects in the sample as well as determination of all the characteristic expansion values.
The interchangeable furnaces of the dilatometer with temperature ranges up to 1200°C and 1600°C serve varied applications for expansion control in solids in the areas of quality and production control.