- Product CategoryDynamic Mechanical Thermal AnalysisDynamic Mechanical Thermal Analysis
- Messmethode DMA DMA
- Messparameter Glass transition temperatures Glass transition temperatures (Estimation of product lifetime) (Estimation of product lifetime) (Failure analysis) (Failure analysis) (Improve product quality) (Improve product quality) (Influence of additives) (Influence of additives) (Kinetic studies) (Kinetic studies) (Moisture and volatiles content) (Moisture and volatiles content) (Prediction of material behavior) (Prediction of material behavior) (Thermal history) (Thermal history) Aging effects Aging effects Coefficient of thermal expansion Coefficient of thermal expansion Compatibility Compatibility Creep and relaxation Creep and relaxation Creep behavior Creep behavior Cross-linking reactions Cross-linking reactions Cure monitoring Cure monitoring Curing Curing Curing by UV irradiation Curing by UV irradiation Damping properties Damping properties Decomposition effects Decomposition effects Degree of curing Degree of curing Evaporation effects Evaporation effects Penetration behavior Penetration behavior Phase transition Phase transition Reaction kinetics Reaction kinetics Softening points Softening points Stability (of chemicals) Stability (of chemicals) Stiffness properties Stiffness properties Stress and strain sweeps Stress and strain sweeps Temperature stability Temperature stability Thermal Expansion Thermal Expansion Young's modulus Young's modulus
- Temperature Range von -180 bis 600
- Heating Rate von 0.01 bis 20
- Cooling Rate von bis
- Temperature Accuracy
- Gas Atmosphere air air static static inert inert
The new DMA 242 E Artemis combines ease of handling with the user-friendly Proteus® measurement and evaluation software. This makes it fast and easy to characterize the dynamic-mechanical properties as a function of frequency, temperature and time.
Its modular design along with a wide variety of sample holders and cooling systems allow the DMA 242 E Artemis to handle a broad range of applications and samples.
Various add-on options make it the ideal device for any laboratory and a safe investment for the long-term.
- Hang-down design for easy accessibility, handling and changing of the different sample holders
- Over 30 different sample holders for optimal adjustment of measurement conditions to material properties
- Controlled gas flow (inert or oxidizing) with optimal heat transfer on samples for defined measurement conditions
- Various cooling options. Two different cooling systems; liquid nitrogen-controlled cooling to -170°C and compressed-air cooling with vortex tube to cool to 0°C
- Controlled force range up to 24 N (12 N static and 12 N dynamic) for measurements of very stiff samples. Increased resolution in the measuring range 4 N static and 4 N dynamic
- A stepper motor with a 20-mm travel range allows for precise testing on materials which exhibit substantial changes in length during a DMA measurement. This is particularly important for the different static experiments available with the DMA 242 E Artemis; i.e., creep, relaxation and TMA mode.