- Product CategorySimultaneous Thermogravimetry - Differential Scanning CalorimetrySimultaneous Thermogravimetry - Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Messmethode STA STA
- Messparameter Mass changes Mass changes Decomposition temperatures Decomposition temperatures Dehydroxilation Dehydroxilation Corrosion Corrosion Oxidation Oxidation Reduction studies Reduction studies Composition Composition Melting temperatures Melting temperatures Melting enthalpies Melting enthalpies Crystallization temperatures Crystallization temperatures Crystallization enthalpies Crystallization enthalpies Glass transition temperatures Glass transition temperatures Solid-solid transitions Solid-solid transitions Polymorphism Polymorphism Phase diagrams Phase diagrams Purity Determination Purity Determination Liquid crystal transitions Liquid crystal transitions Compatibility Compatibility
- Norm DIN 51005 DIN 51005 DIN 51006 DIN 51006 ASTM E472 ASTM E472 ISO 7111 ISO 7111 ISO 11358 ISO 11358 ISO/DIN 9924 ISO/DIN 9924 ASTM E1131 ASTM E1131 ASTM D3850 ASTM D3850 ASTM E2040 ASTM E2040 ASTM E2550 ASTM E2550 ASTM E1877 ASTM E1877 ASTM E1582 ASTM E1582 ISO 11357 ISO 11357 ASTM E967 ASTM E967 ASTM E968 ASTM E968 ASTM E793 ASTM E793 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3418 ASTM D3418 DIN 51004 DIN 51004 DIN 51007 DIN 51007 DIN 53765 DIN 53765
- Temperature Range von -150 bis 2400
- Heating Rate von 0.001 bis 1000
- Cooling Rate von 0.001 bis 50
- Temperature Accuracy
- CP Measuring Range von 0 bis 5
- Gas Atmosphere inert inert oxidizing oxidizing reducing reducing corrosive corrosive vacuum vacuum static static dynamic dynamic
- Vacuum Tight 10 ^-4 10 ^-4
- Automatic Sample Changer Yes Yes
- Evolved gas analysis QMS QMS FT-IR FT-IR GC-MS GC-MS Perseus STA Perseus STA
- Purpose High Temperature High Temperature
The new simultaneous thermal analyzer NETZSCH STA 449 F3 Jupiter® allows the measurement of mass changes and thermal effects between -150°C and 2400°C.
The high flexibility caused by the various sensors, the great variety of sample crucibles and the wide TGA-measuring range make the system applicable for analysis of all kinds of materials including also inhomogenous substances.
Easily interchangeable sample holders allow the optimal system adaption to the diverse application areas (TGA, TGA-DTA and TGA-DSC measurements).
Various furnaces, easy interchangeable by the user, cover the complete temperature range (please see accessories).
Through to the vacuum tight design measurements at defined atmospheres (e.g. inert) are possible.
The system is controlled by a newly developed integrated digital electronic device.
The analysis of measuring data runs under a standard PC and the well-proven Windows® software.