- Product CategoryThermogravimetryThermogravimetry
- Messmethode TG TG
- Messparameter Mass changes Mass changes Decomposition temperatures Decomposition temperatures Dehydroxilation Dehydroxilation Corrosion Corrosion Oxidation Oxidation Reduction studies Reduction studies Composition Composition
- Norm DIN 51005 DIN 51005 DIN 51006 DIN 51006 ASTM E472 ASTM E472 ISO 7111 ISO 7111 ISO 11358 ISO 11358 ISO/DIN 9924 ISO/DIN 9924 ASTM E1131 ASTM E1131 ASTM D3850 ASTM D3850 ASTM E2040 ASTM E2040 ASTM E2550 ASTM E2550 ASTM E1877 ASTM E1877 ASTM E1582 ASTM E1582 ISO 11357 ISO 11357 ASTM E967 ASTM E967 ASTM E968 ASTM E968 ASTM E793 ASTM E793 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3418 ASTM D3418 DIN 51004 DIN 51004 DIN 51007 DIN 51007 DIN 53765 DIN 53765
- Temperature Range von 10 bis 1100
- Heating Rate von 0.001 bis 100.00
- Cooling Rate von 0.001 bis 100.00
- Temperature Accuracy
- Gas Atmosphere inert inert oxidizing oxidizing static static dynamic dynamic
- Gas Tight Yes Yes
- Automatic Sample Changer Yes Yes
- Purpose General General
Together with the DSC 200 F3 Maia®, the new thermo-microbalance, TG 209 F3 Tarsus®, represents a cost-effective overall concept, tailored not only to the quality assurance of polymers, but also to routine applications in the fields of organic, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food.
This new basic instrument for thermogravimetric measurements offers already a resolution of 0.1 µg. The TG 209 F3 Tarsus® operates between room temperature and 1000°C with freely selectable heating rates from 0.001 K/min up to 100 K/min. The accurate sample temperature is detected by a thermocouple in direct contact with the sample crucible. Through the reliable vertical construction with sample carrier lift, the thermo-balance as a top-loader, is easy and safe to use, with no hang-down wires or exposed fragile parts.
The calculated DTA-signal c-DTA® (option) not only is ideal for temperature calibration. During sample measurements it yields important information regarding endothermal processes (e.g. vaporization with mass loss or melting without mass loss) as well as exothermal reactions.
For the TG 209 F3 Tarsus® we offer an automatic sample changer (ASC) for up to 20 samples also in different crucible types.