- Product CategoryThermogravimetryThermogravimetry
- Messmethode TG TG
- Messparameter Mass changes Mass changes Decomposition temperatures Decomposition temperatures Dehydroxilation Dehydroxilation Corrosion Corrosion Oxidation Oxidation Reduction studies Reduction studies Composition Composition
- Norm DIN 51005 DIN 51005 DIN 51006 DIN 51006 ASTM E472 ASTM E472 ISO 11358 ISO 11358 ISO/DIN 9924 ISO/DIN 9924 ASTM D3850 ASTM D3850 ASTM E2040 ASTM E2040 ASTM E2550 ASTM E2550 ASTM E1877 ASTM E1877 ASTM E1582 ASTM E1582 ISO 11357 ISO 11357 ASTM E967 ASTM E967 ASTM E968 ASTM E968 ASTM E793 ASTM E793 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3895 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3417 ASTM D3418 ASTM D3418 DIN 51004 DIN 51004 DIN 51007 DIN 51007 DIN 53765 DIN 53765
- Temperature Range von -150 bis 2400
- Heating Rate von 0.001 bis 1000
- Cooling Rate von 0.001 bis 50
- Temperature Accuracy
- CP Measuring Range von 0 bis 0
- Gas Atmosphere inert inert oxidizing oxidizing reducing reducing corrosive corrosive vacuum vacuum static static dynamic dynamic
- Vacuum Tight 10 ^-4 10 ^-4
- Automatic Sample Changer Yes Yes
- Evolved gas analysis QMS QMS FT-IR FT-IR GC-MS GC-MS
- Purpose High Temperature High Temperature Sample Mass > 5g Sample Mass > 5g
The TG 449 F3 Jupiter® is the workhorse for thermogravimetric analyses of a moderate to high sample weights from -150°C into the high temperature range of 2400°C.
The vertical design with top-loaded samples ensures total protection of the balance, which is on the bottom, through accurate flow of the purge and protective gases in a natural vertical path to the top, with optimal conditions for coupling FTIR and MS gas analysis systems to the heated furnace outlet.
The TG sample carriers are always equipped with a thermocouple for direct measurement of the temperature at the sample.
The high capacity of the balance along with constant resolution over the entire weighing range provide the best conditions for using the wide variety of ceramic or metallic sample crucibles and pans in different shapes and sizes.
Of course, vacuum-tight construction providing for pure atmospheres goes without saying.
The TG 449 F3 Jupiter® is designed for upgrading to simultaneous TG-DSC or simultaneous TGA-DTA. The TGA sample carriers can be exchanged with TGA-DSC or TGA-DTA sample carriers in a matter of seconds so that a very cost-effective upgrade can be made at any time into a full-fledged, universal STA.
The TG 449 F3 Jupiter® is one of the versatile TGA systems for routine use in material research and development as well as in quality assurance – primarily in the area of inorganics.