When it comes to Thermophysical & Adiabatic Reaction Calorimetry, think of Analyzing & Testing, business unit of NETZSCH.
Our product portfolio includes DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry), TGA (Thermogravimetric Analysis) and instruments for thermal conductivity measurements, which could be of your interest especially in testing the polymer properties and material characterization.
- Information about the composition and thermal stability of polymers and polymer blends
- Measuring of thermal diffusivity, determination of thermal conductivity
- Evaluation of crystallization, Comprehensive glass transition analysis
- Specific heat determination
- Mass loss estimation, residual mass
- Oxidative-inductive time (OIT) and Oxidative onset temperature
- Degree of curing, Distribution of molecular weight (peak, shape)
- Rubber carbon content, Evaluation of EPDM