Realizing the fast development of polymer materials as well as fuel cell and hydrogen technology, in order to get idea about the current status of polymer material, fuel cell and hydrogen technology development, Indonesian Polymer Association (HPI) and Indonesian Association for Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy (INAFHE) is holding the coming IPST 2019 and 7th ICFCHT meeting on October 16 – 19, 2019 in Legian, Bali, Indonesia.
The conference is collaborating with other local associations, research groups and consortiums and covering the topics in:
- Nanostructure Polymers
- Blends and Composites
- Polymer Technology in New and Renewable Energy
- Smart and Functionalized Polymers
- Advanced Synthesis Polymers
- Green and Sustainable Bio-polymer
- Environmental Technology and Monitoring
- Rubber Technology
for the International Conference on IPST 2019 and
- Polymer Technology and Renewable Energy
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell –Various
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell
- Materials and Others
for the topics of 7th ICFCHT.
Those topics will entirely cover the current emerging issues in trends of polymer science, fuel cell and hydrogen technology.