The NETZSCH development team has created a totally new calorimeter system which can be used in commercial R&D, universities and research centers and QC/QA of various industries.
Like a DSC, the Multiple Module Calorimeter, MMC 274 Nexus®, measures chemical reactions, phase changes, and specific heat but on gram-size samples.
This allows for organic/inorganic multiphase mixtures/slurries testing. Like an ARC, it can run adiabatic tests necessary for process safety. The Multiple Module Calorimeter, MMC 274 Nexus®, successfully creates the synergy of two wellproven methods, DSC and ARC.
- What is the quartz content in the ceramic raw material?
- How changes the reactivity of the nano material?
- With what sintering rate can the best sinter density be achieved?
- What hydrate phases does gypsum have under a saturated steam atmosphere?
- At what temperature is the curing of the adhesive completed?
- How high is the mass loss during the dehydration of the ceramic mass?
These or similar questions can be answered with our modern thermoanalytical measuring techniques. We have the ideal solution for your product development, quality assurance, and process optimization.
Find out more about the versatile application possibilities of our thermoanalytical measuring systems, the extensive accessory options we offer and our user-friendly software.
Take advantage of all the information contained in your measurements by employing our Advanced Software Packages.