- Obligation to furnish 3G proof:
- Presentation of vaccination or recovery certificate or negative test result (antigen test no older than 24 hours or PCR test no older than 48 hours).
- The certificate must be shown upon request when entering the building.
- In the buildings, it is mandatory to wear a medical mask (so-called surgical masks or also masks of KN95/N95 or FFP2 standards).
These regulations apply at all German sites (Ahlden, Selb, Weimar).
- Ahlden and Selb sites - No testing possibilities in the vicinity.
- Weimar site - Testing possibilities with restricted opening hours.
As part of the communication campaign surrounding our 60th anniversary, January is all about the dilatometer. Today, we’ll be going into detail about different areas of application for dilatometers. And don’t forget, the raffle runs until February 9th!
Fire testing prevents fire fighting. The same applies to the roofs of this world. Along with the TDP T4 fire testing device for roofs, NETZSCH TAURUS Instruments now offers another test instrument for roofs to determine the behavior against external fire loads, the TDP T3.
NETZSCH stands for comprehensive support and proficient, reliable service. Our ambition is to provide you with the best possible support at any given time and place. Learn more about our offerings around service, support, contract testing and training.