NETZSCH Instrument Cockpit App connects you to your NETZSCH instruments and allows you remotely, without being in the lab:
- To see the current state of your instrument (measurement, idle, error);
- To be informed about actual measurement program, including
- instrument signals,
- measurement segment end temperature,
- actual sample temperature,
- remaining time to the measurement end etc.
- To be notified when the measurement is finished and when the new measurement can be safely started.
- To select the instruments you want to follow.
- To request a snapshot (current measurement data) of a running measurement (disabled by default).
- To stop a measurement in unlikely urgent case (disabled by default).
- To define security rules and permissions for a snapshot and measurement stop.
|Installer file name:||setup.exe|
|Installer size:||0.4 MB|
|Software size:||3.0 MB|
1. Click the Download Software button on this page to start the download of setup.exe .
2. Save the download to your computer for installation by clicking Save.
Important: do not run the setup in your web browser, save the setup.exe instead.
3. Run the downloaded setup.exe from the location on your computer, and follow the instructions on screen.
Internet connection is required. Download and installation of missing prerequisites may be needed.