"OnSet" is a publication of NETZSCH-Gerätebau which appears twice a year with articles on new instruments, new applications, etc.
Read the pdf version of the OnSet 18/2018
You can find older issues of OnSet in our Media Center.
In this edition:
- Lead Article | Opening Ceremony at NETZSCH-Gerätebau (page 4)
- Kinetics Neo – Prediction of Your Chemical Process (pape 6)
- Customers for Customers: Expanding the Informative Power of Thermogravimetry Using Chemometric Methods (page 10)
- Customers for Customers: High-Temperature Dependent Thermal Properties of a Carbon- Fiber Epoxy Composite (page 14)
- Tips & Tricks: How can Crucible Lids Influence the Thermal Behavior of Hydrates? (page 18)
- PRECISE PRACTICE: New LFA 467 HyperFlash® Sample Holder – Dedicated to Liquid Metals (page 20)
- Events (page 22)