- Obligation to furnish 3G proof:
- Presentation of vaccination or recovery certificate or negative test result (antigen test no older than 24 hours or PCR test no older than 48 hours).
- The certificate must be shown upon request when entering the building.
- In the buildings, it is mandatory to wear a medical mask (so-called surgical masks or also masks of KN95/N95 or FFP2 standards).
These regulations apply at all German sites (Ahlden, Selb, Weimar).
- Ahlden and Selb sites - No testing possibilities in the vicinity.
- Weimar site - Testing possibilities with restricted opening hours.
This festive season of the year is for many the season for baking cookies and biscuits. But then, we have to decide: parchment paper or silicone baking mat? Today, we are answering the question if the two options are safe to use.
HighTech sportswear, developed with the NETZSCH Kinexus, keeps your muscles warm for maximum performance sports. Learn, how rheology can give more power.
Coffee remains the Germans’ favorite beverage, yet many coffee drinkers prefer the decaffeinated alternative. But decaffeinated coffee always contains a certain residual amount of caffeine. How can this content level be verified?