In this edition:
- COVER STORY | The Importance of Calorimetry for Chemical Process Safety (page 4)
- Intracooler Based on Refrigerated Air – An Economic Solution for DMA Measurements (page 7)
- Thermal Analysis in the Glovebox (page 8)
- Nakamura Model for Polymer Crystallization Kinetics During Cooling (page 12)
- You've Got Mail ... From Your Measuring Instrument (page 15)
- Optimizing Reactive Injection Molding by Means of In-line Sensors (page 16)
- TIPS & TRICKS: Up to Which Temperature Can Hermetically Sealed Aluminum Crucibles Be Employed?