O reômetro Kinexus DSR é um reômetro de cisalhamento dinâmico projetado para análise rotineira e testes de controle de qualidade no setor de asfalto, com verdadeira funcionalidade "plug and play" para todos os sistemas de medição e unidades de controle do ambiente. O Kinexus DSR permite testes pioneiros baseados no Procedimento operacional padrão (SOP) com uma biblioteca integrada de protocolos de teste padrão para asfalto e acesso aos modos de testes reológicos padrão.
- Grade testing to industry standards such as AASHTO and EN specifications with Time-Temperature Superposition for master curve generation.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of liquid binders through to solid asphalt cores.
- All modes of rheological operation – stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation at demand strain amplitude for accurate control of sample strain history.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality to fully customizable test design.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Solids fixtures for measuring fatigue or accumulated strain testing of asphalt cores and Penetrometer adapter for automated penetration testing of asphalt binders.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex materials like asphalt actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates and cylinder cartridges with interchangeable cups - for a cost-effective solution and widest application coverage.
|FGSV 720||FGSV 721||FGSV 722||FGSV 723|
|ГОСТ 33137-2014||ГОСТ P 58400.7-2019||ГОСТ P 58400.10-2019||ГОСТ P 58400.6-2019|
|ГОСТ P 58400.9-2019||AASHTO T315||AASHTO T316||AASHTO T350|
|AASHTO TP70||AASHTO TP101||AASHTO TP123||AASHTO TP126|
|AASHTO M320||AASHTO M322||ASTM D6373||ASTM D7175|
|ASTM D7405||ASTM D7552||ASTM D8198||ASTM D4402 |
(compliant up to 200°C)
*If we are unaware of a specification doesn’t mean we don’t comply. By asking we learn.
Kinexus DSR is a rotational rheometer for use in the Asphalt industry. The system applies controlled shear deformation to a sample under test, to enable measurement of flow properties (such as shear viscosity from flow tests) and dynamic material properties (such viscoelastic modulus and phase angle from oscillation tests).
A dynamic shear rheometer comprises several key components to enable robust, reliable and accessible rheological measurements for a particular sample or application:
- Rheometer base unit. Control of key system functions, including torque (for stress control), rotational position change (for strain or rate control), normal force and vertical position change (for sample loading and gap set).
- Measuring system or geometry. The measuring system is the link between the rheometer and the sample, and defines the applied shear field. The type of measuring system must be appropriate to the sample type and the test under consideration.
- Temperature or environmental control unit. Accurate control is essential since rheological properties are a strong function of temperature and environmental conditions particularly for asphalt.
- Instrument software. Rheological testing can be, by its nature, relatively complex to set up. Malvern Panalytical’s cornerstone Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) approach to material testing has been enhanced in rSpace software to revolutionize and simplify user interaction, and to bring ‘expert system’ guidance and SOP-driven testing for standard asphalt testing and general rheological measurements for the first time.