The Kinexus DSR-E forms part of a complete dynamic shear rheometer package to meet the demanding needs of research, product development, comparative benchmarking, quality control and assurance required by the global Asphalt / Bitumen Industry with true ‘plug and play’ functionality for all measuring systems and environmental control units. The Kinexus DSR-E enables pioneering Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) based testing while offering access to a full range of standard rheological tests with total flexibility of test design and set-up.
The Kinexus DSR-E incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols.
- Grade testing to industry standards such as AASHTO and EN specifications with Time-Temperature Superposition for master curve generation.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of liquid binders through to solid asphalt cores.
- All modes of rheological operation – stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation at demand strain amplitude for accurate control of sample strain history.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality to fully customizable test design.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Solids fixtures for measuring fatigue or accumulated strain testing of asphalt cores and Penetrometer adapter for automated penetration testing of asphalt binders.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex materials like asphalt actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates and cylinder cartridges with interchangeable cups - for a cost-effective solution and widest application coverage.
|FGSV 720||FGSV 721||FGSV 722||FGSV 723|
|ГОСТ 33137-2014||ГОСТ P 58400.7-2019||ГОСТ P 58400.10-2019||ГОСТ P 58400.6-2019|
|ГОСТ P 58400.9-2019||AASHTO T315||AASHTO T316||AASHTO T350|
|AASHTO TP70||AASHTO TP101||AASHTO TP123||AASHTO TP126|
|AASHTO M320||AASHTO M322||ASTM D6373||ASTM D7175|
|ASTM D7405||ASTM D7552||ASTM D8198||ASTM D4402 |
(compliant up to 200°C)
*If we are unaware of a specification doesn’t mean we don’t comply. By asking we learn.