- Obligation to furnish 3G proof:
- Presentation of vaccination or recovery certificate or negative test result (antigen test no older than 24 hours or PCR test no older than 48 hours).
- The certificate must be shown upon request when entering the building.
- In the buildings, it is mandatory to wear a medical mask (so-called surgical masks or also masks of KN95/N95 or FFP2 standards).
These regulations apply at all German sites (Ahlden, Selb, Weimar).
- Ahlden and Selb sites - No testing possibilities in the vicinity.
- Weimar site - Testing possibilities with restricted opening hours.
A Christmas tree shall not be missing at Christmas. But the essential oils contained in the needles, are highly flammable and can be a fire hazard. We show you how to avoid a fire.
In August, the newly founded company NETZSCH Process Intelligence GmbH (NXP) introduced its kick-off product under the brand sensXPERT®. Learn, how NETZSCH DEA sensors, combined with edge device, machine-learning algorithms and an intuitive cloud application provide the basis for real-time process technology.
Egg liqueur is an especially popular drink at Christmas and should be stored in a dark and cool place. Temperature is one of the most important factors influencing a material’s viscosity. So, is it okay to store egg liqueur in the refrigerator? We measured the rheological properties of egg liqueur.